Can't make it to Riverside? No problem! Join the hundreds of people who have taken classes and earned certificates through our online classes. They offer the same high-quality content as those taught in the classroom.
All you need is a computer with an Internet connection, a modern Web browser, speakers or headphones (and a microphone for live webcast courses), and an e-mail address. Learn more about the requirements for online learning.
Ready to get started? Search our course catalog to find the online courses that best fit your needs.
Is E-Learning Right for You?
- Are you a motivated learner with strong self-discipline? You will need to set aside specific times to get your work done. You may need to check in with your online class several times a week to keep up with class discussions.
- Are you comfortable expressing yourself in writing? Online classes rely almost entirely on written communication.
- Do you have computer access and basic technology skills? You will need experience with word processing, navigating the Internet, and saving, uploading and downloading files.
When thinking about online learning, you are the best judge of whether it fits your learning style and your schedule.
Reinvent your futureMan in boat
Several of our certificate programs can be completed entirely online.
- CLAD Through CTEL
- College Admissions Counseling
- Forensic Nursing
- Inpatient and Outpatient Medical Coding and Billing
- Legal Nurse Consulting
- Medical Case Management
- Medical Transcription
- Sexual Assault Examination Training: Adult/Adolescent
- Technical Writing
- Turfgrass Management
Earning a UCR Extension certificate is a proven way to increase your salary potential, ensure career mobility and stand out in today's changing and competitive workplace. Learn more about UCR Extension certificates.