Immigration law in the U.S. with an emphasis on the practical application of that law in a law firm or corporate environment. Basics of immigration employment and family based immigration, refugee law, and procedures for applying for citizenship and asylum.
- LAW X430 | Fundamentals of Law for the Legal ProfessionalEnroll
- LAW X431 | Legal Research and Writing IEnroll
- LAW X432 | Legal Research and Writing IIEnroll
- LAW X433.6 | Ethics for the Legal ProfessionalEnroll
- LAW X435 | Civil Litigation and ProceduresEnroll
- LAW X437.1 | Contract LawEnroll
- LAW X439 | Tort LawEnroll