Stay up-to-date with the latest news and resources regarding UCR University Extension and UC Riverside's response to COVID-19.
Fall 2021 Return for Students
We've been busy preparing to welcome you back to in-person learning, and are so excited to see you on campus! Your safety is our utmost priority, so strict health and sanitization protocols have been established in accordance with the UC system and public health guidelines to ensure your well-being.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitizing of classrooms
- Easily accessible handwashing and sanitizer stations
- Protective masks required for students, instructors, and staff
The University of California requires that everyone on campus register their proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus.
Review the full UC COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Find answers to common questions in our UC COVID-19 Vaccination Policy FAQs
Per CDC guidelines, all travelers bound for the US will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the scheduled flight. Alternatively, travelers can also provide documentation of recovery from COVID-19. Learn more information on the CDC website.
Traveling to the US
All students should prepare to travel with the following documentation which will be verified at registration.
- Negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of flight departure, or documentation of recovery from COVID-19
- Official vaccination record demonstrating a fully vaccinated status with a WHO approved vaccine
- Passport with valid F-1 Visa
- Form I-20 issued with your admissions acceptance package